The music may have been and gone, but the memories come flooding back when I look over the photos from a wonderful weekend of WOMADelaide in 2016.
Here’s how I experience WOMAD each year, what does yours look like?
- I plan out one or two must-see acts a day.
- Make sure I set aside ample time for food breaks – tasting the wonderful flavours of the world in the botanic gardens is almost as good as the music.
- Always check the smaller stages – they tend to have more experimental acts (that I love).
- Walk and talk a lot with strangers – some of the best hints for coming days have come from passionate strangers.
- Lay in the grass as often as possible.
Enjoy the photos.
See all of the photos I took at WOMADelaide 2016 and download them in full resolution from our Flickr album.