FREE trial offer.
Why not try the NI magazine with a 4 month mini-subscription for FREE. This means that you will get this month's print magazine mailed to you, and the next three months' magazines FREE as they are published! Too good to be true... Nope! Just too good to refuse.
PLEASE NOTE: This FREE offer is for Australian subscribers only. Overseas subscribers must pay for a subscription.
What's the catch?
There's really no catch. You'll be charged a 50c processing fee; that's all. But you might also like to consider other options:
- Pay for a paperless digital subscription and get instant access to our extensive archive of award-winning magazines.
- Pay for a trial subscription. That way you'll also receive a bonus map of the world.
- Pay for a full-year subscription. Then you'll also receive a free copy of our maps DVD.
The choice is yours!
7 good reasons to subscribe to the New Internationalist magazine
1. A fresh perspective for you - written from the point of view of those who don't normally have a voice in the media - the poor, the hungry, the marginalized, future generations.
2. You'll get the best independent international analysis (multiple winner - global Independent Press Awards).
3. New Internationalist is fully independent = no hidden agenda - free of all religious, commercial or political constraints.
4. The struggle for global justice and a healthy planet is all that drives the New Internationalist magazine.
5. You'll find out what's really going on in the world.
6. 40 years of quality publishing has earned the respect of thought leaders like John Pilger, Desmond Tutu and Phillip Adams.
7. New Internationalist is famous for memorable graphics that make it easy to get a grasp of complex issues.
Looking for a different type of subscription?
Click for a:
Paperless digital subscription
ISBN / Barcode: 9770305952014
The New Internationalist brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for global justice.
The New Internationalist magazine has won the Paul Hoffman Prize, awarded for NI's outstanding contribution to world development.
For many years I have read the New Internationalist magazine with great respect. Many an article I have written, and film I have made, have had their roots in something I read in the NI.
New Internationalist magazine is a fantastic, informative "tell it like it really is" read and gives me an insight into what is actually going on on this poor battered planet we temporarily inhabit.
I am really happy with your products and service. In particular "The New Internationalist" is a great resource for our Certificate 1V IN WOMEN'S EDUCATION where we study Global Issues for Women.
New Internationalist supports Fair Trade producers like Mahaguthi Craft with a Conscience. Fair Trade promotes a fair wage and fair working conditions, encouraging developing world producers to help themselves.
A little about Mahaguthi Craft with a Conscience: Mahaguthi Craft supports the development of micro-enterprises and helps disadvantaged producers improve their quality of life in Nepal.
New Internationalist Australia is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization, which means we have to stock a percentage of Fair Trade products, and also adhere to Fair Trade practices ourselves. Great for supporting producers rights, and also for our staff.
Sign-up for our free monthly email newsletter. We'll update you on new products that have just arrived and sales items.