FREE trial offer.
Why not try the NI magazine with a 4 month mini-subscription for FREE. This means that you will get this month's print magazine mailed to you, and the next three months' magazines FREE as they are published! Too good to be true... Nope! Just too good to refuse.
PLEASE NOTE: This FREE offer is for Australian subscribers only. Overseas subscribers must pay for a subscription.
What's the catch?
There's really no catch. You'll be charged a 50c processing fee; that's all. But you might also like to consider other options:
- Pay for a paperless digital subscription and get instant access to our extensive archive of award-winning magazines.
- Pay for a trial subscription. That way you'll also receive a bonus map of the world.
- Pay for a full-year subscription. Then you'll also receive a free copy of our maps DVD.
The choice is yours!
7 good reasons to subscribe to the New Internationalist magazine
1. A fresh perspective for you - written from the point of view of those who don't normally have a voice in the media - the poor, the hungry, the marginalized, future generations.
2. You'll get the best independent international analysis (multiple winner - global Independent Press Awards).
3. New Internationalist is fully independent = no hidden agenda - free of all religious, commercial or political constraints.
4. The struggle for global justice and a healthy planet is all that drives the New Internationalist magazine.
5. You'll find out what's really going on in the world.
6. 40 years of quality publishing has earned the respect of thought leaders like John Pilger, Desmond Tutu and Phillip Adams.
7. New Internationalist is famous for memorable graphics that make it easy to get a grasp of complex issues.
Looking for a different type of subscription?
Click for a:
Paperless digital subscription
ISBN / Barcode: 9770305952014
The New Internationalist brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for global justice.
What motivated the founders of the New Internationalist magazine was a high idealism; a real sense that we could change things; that if people knew the facts about what was going on, then they could actually have the wherewithal to campaign and try to make the world a better place.
New Internationalist is an ongoing education and a monthly reminder of our common humanity. A wonderful readable guide to the social and political forces that shape our world...With its hard-hitting coverage of world affairs, evocative first-person essays, sweeping exposes of such topics as land mines and the geopolitics of blue jeans, the New Internationalist offers a consistently unique and important perspective on global culture.
I do enjoy your magazine - it provides a good balance to a lot of the right-wing / conservative and pro-big-business-dominated media.
(The New Internationalist Magazine) maintains an easy lead as the most readable, interesting, controversial and informative magazine on questions of development
A little about Baladarshan: Baladarshan is a Fair Trade Organisation marketing the products of Chennai slum women working through the SPEED foundation.
New Internationalist Australia is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization, which means we have to stock a percentage of Fair Trade products, and also adhere to Fair Trade practices ourselves. Great for supporting producers rights, and also for our staff.
Sign-up for our free monthly email newsletter. We'll update you on new products that have just arrived and sales items.