FREE trial offer.
Why not try the NI magazine with a 4 month mini-subscription for FREE. This means that you will get this month's print magazine mailed to you, and the next three months' magazines FREE as they are published! Too good to be true... Nope! Just too good to refuse.
PLEASE NOTE: This FREE offer is for Australian subscribers only. Overseas subscribers must pay for a subscription.
What's the catch?
There's really no catch. You'll be charged a 50c processing fee; that's all. But you might also like to consider other options:
- Pay for a paperless digital subscription and get instant access to our extensive archive of award-winning magazines.
- Pay for a trial subscription. That way you'll also receive a bonus map of the world.
- Pay for a full-year subscription. Then you'll also receive a free copy of our maps DVD.
The choice is yours!
7 good reasons to subscribe to the New Internationalist magazine
1. A fresh perspective for you - written from the point of view of those who don't normally have a voice in the media - the poor, the hungry, the marginalized, future generations.
2. You'll get the best independent international analysis (multiple winner - global Independent Press Awards).
3. New Internationalist is fully independent = no hidden agenda - free of all religious, commercial or political constraints.
4. The struggle for global justice and a healthy planet is all that drives the New Internationalist magazine.
5. You'll find out what's really going on in the world.
6. 40 years of quality publishing has earned the respect of thought leaders like John Pilger, Desmond Tutu and Phillip Adams.
7. New Internationalist is famous for memorable graphics that make it easy to get a grasp of complex issues.
Looking for a different type of subscription?
Click for a:
Paperless digital subscription
ISBN / Barcode: 9770305952014
The New Internationalist brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for global justice.
New Internationalist magazine is a fantastic, informative "tell it like it really is" read and gives me an insight into what is actually going on on this poor battered planet we temporarily inhabit.
I have enjoyed reading your magazine since I was 14 years old when I discovered it in my school library. I'm now 32 and the magazine still delivers.
The magazine is a secular publication. Readers, both Christian and non-Christian, may not always agree with all its conclusions. But it is an excellent catalyst for better informed thought and action. It pulls no punches yet at the same time is written with sensitivity and compassion ... could be of immense help in our becoming more globally aware and responsible citizens.
I can certainly commend the New Internationalist for quick postage & handling - I ordered it on the web and it arrived at my door within 2-3 days, awesome compared to the usual 1 month+ with Amazon!
A little about Global Mamas: Global Mamas is a Fair Trade cooperative in Ghana, West Africa, supporting the sustainable development of women artisans producing fair trade products
New Internationalist Australia is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization, which means we have to stock a percentage of Fair Trade products, and also adhere to Fair Trade practices ourselves. Great for supporting producers rights, and also for our staff.
Sign-up for our free monthly email newsletter. We'll update you on new products that have just arrived and sales items.