Don't miss the great magazines we have planned.
Independent press like the New Internationalist was never more needed. Journalists and editors from the mainstream press are increasingly under pressure to bow to the needs of major corporate advertisers and media moguls. Without the New Internationalist magazine how will you know what's really going on? You need NI, and we need your ongoing support to maintain our independent subscriber-funded publishing.
For many years New Internationalist has won repeated Alternative Press Awards for Best International Coverage and General Excellence. Why not continue with NI?
This option is for a 1 year subscription for libraries, schools and other institutions.
For an additional charge, digital institutional subscriptions are also available. Choices are:
- Print only
- Digital only
- Print + digital bundle (heavily discounted - a very popular choice.
Setting up the subscription is very simple and only takes a few minutes:
- Place your order here, either paying by credit card, or with a Purchase Order from your institution
- After payment is received, the Librarian creates an administrator login, using the Sign-up at digital.newint.com.au
- The Librarian then notifies email@example.com with a request to convert that login to an Institutional login. This is done and the login is credited with the subscription that has been paid.
- The Librarian then creates subsidiary login accounts as required - perhaps one for students and one for staff - and publicises those logins. These subsidiary accounts do not have editing rights, thus preventing students from changing the password.
- Users then have access to the latest issue of the magazine, plus an extensive archive covering several years of magazine back issues , no matter whether they're on campus or working from home.
- All subscription accounts also work as a login for the magazine iOS App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
ISBN / Barcode: 9770305952014
The New Internationalist brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for global justice.
We use the New Internationalist magazine extensively in the International Issues and Perspectives program and our students find the material particularly useful.
The magazine is a secular publication. Readers, both Christian and non-Christian, may not always agree with all its conclusions. But it is an excellent catalyst for better informed thought and action. It pulls no punches yet at the same time is written with sensitivity and compassion ... could be of immense help in our becoming more globally aware and responsible citizens.
The New Internationalist magazine is the most brilliant advocate on behalf of the developing world. It's a source of information; it's a source of reassurance on ideas; and it has an enormous integrity.
I cannot do without your caring, enlightening publication.
A little about Global Mamas: Global Mamas is a Fair Trade cooperative in Ghana, West Africa, supporting the sustainable development of women artisans producing fair trade products
New Internationalist Australia is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization, which means we have to stock a percentage of Fair Trade products, and also adhere to Fair Trade practices ourselves. Great for supporting producers rights, and also for our staff.
Sign up for our free email newsletters. We'll bring you fresh ideas and inspiring stories from our global network of community leaders and activists who are working for equality and a liveable planet.