Don't miss the great magazines we have planned.
Independent press like the New Internationalist was never more needed. Journalists and editors from the mainstream press are increasingly under pressure to bow to the needs of major corporate advertisers and media moguls. Without the New Internationalist magazine how will you know what's really going on? You need NI, and we need your ongoing support to maintain our independent subscriber-funded publishing.
For many years New Internationalist has won repeated Alternative Press Awards for Best International Coverage and General Excellence. Why not continue with NI?
This option is for a 1 year subscription for libraries, schools and other institutions.
For an additional charge, digital institutional subscriptions are also available. Choices are:
- Print only
- Digital only
- Print + digital bundle (heavily discounted - a very popular choice.
Setting up the subscription is very simple and only takes a few minutes:
- Place your order here, either paying by credit card, or with a Purchase Order from your institution
- After payment is received, the Librarian creates an administrator login, using the Sign-up at digital.newint.com.au
- The Librarian then notifies firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to convert that login to an Institutional login. This is done and the login is credited with the subscription that has been paid.
- The Librarian then creates subsidiary login accounts as required - perhaps one for students and one for staff - and publicises those logins. These subsidiary accounts do not have editing rights, thus preventing students from changing the password.
- Users then have access to the latest issue of the magazine, plus an extensive archive covering several years of magazine back issues , no matter whether they're on campus or working from home.
- All subscription accounts also work as a login for the magazine iOS App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
ISBN / Barcode: 9770305952014
The New Internationalist brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for global justice.
We use the New Internationalist magazine extensively in the International Issues and Perspectives program and our students find the material particularly useful.
I have subscribed to New Internationalist for over 25 years, and can vouch for its fearless, high quality reporting of the real issues all over the world. And lovely items in their shop, too!
(The New Internationalist Magazine) maintains an easy lead as the most readable, interesting, controversial and informative magazine on questions of development
The New Internationalist magazine is not being screwed or manipulated by any dominant ideological group or any dominant corporate interest. Therefore the New Internationalist editorial is genuinely the New Internationalist editorial.
At New Internationalist we believe that equality improves life in every way, and that when people come together to confront injustice - be it social, environmental or economic - wonderful things can happen. New Internationalist is part of a global movement, forging ties and framing the arguments for genuine change.
Think of any of the great global issues that confront us: the arms trade, terrorism, globalisation, poverty, climate change ... Where do you turn for an analysis that isn't tainted by Big Money or Big Politics? There's no better place than the New Internationalist magazine for an informed and independent view. The New Internationalist magazine is available in digital + print bundle subscriptions, digital-only and print-only.
Sign up for our quick-read free email newsletters. We'll bring you fresh ideas and inspiring stories from our global network of community leaders and activists who are working for equality and a liveable planet.