FREE trial offer.
Why not try the NI magazine with a 4 month mini-subscription for FREE. This means that you will get this month's print magazine mailed to you, and the next three months' magazines FREE as they are published! Too good to be true... Nope! Just too good to refuse.
PLEASE NOTE: This FREE offer is for Australian subscribers only. Overseas subscribers must pay for a subscription.
What's the catch?
There's really no catch. You'll be charged a 50c processing fee; that's all. But you might also like to consider other options:
- Pay for a paperless digital subscription and get instant access to our extensive archive of award-winning magazines.
- Pay for a trial subscription. That way you'll also receive a bonus map of the world.
- Pay for a full-year subscription. Then you'll also receive a free copy of our maps DVD.
The choice is yours!
7 good reasons to subscribe to the New Internationalist magazine
1. A fresh perspective for you - written from the point of view of those who don't normally have a voice in the media - the poor, the hungry, the marginalized, future generations.
2. You'll get the best independent international analysis (multiple winner - global Independent Press Awards).
3. New Internationalist is fully independent = no hidden agenda - free of all religious, commercial or political constraints.
4. The struggle for global justice and a healthy planet is all that drives the New Internationalist magazine.
5. You'll find out what's really going on in the world.
6. 40 years of quality publishing has earned the respect of thought leaders like John Pilger, Desmond Tutu and Phillip Adams.
7. New Internationalist is famous for memorable graphics that make it easy to get a grasp of complex issues.
Looking for a different type of subscription?
Click for a:
Paperless digital subscription
ISBN / Barcode: 9770305952014
The New Internationalist brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for global justice.
The New Internationalist magazine has won the Paul Hoffman Prize, awarded for NI's outstanding contribution to world development.
New Internationalist is an ongoing education and a monthly reminder of our common humanity. A wonderful readable guide to the social and political forces that shape our world...With its hard-hitting coverage of world affairs, evocative first-person essays, sweeping exposes of such topics as land mines and the geopolitics of blue jeans, the New Internationalist offers a consistently unique and important perspective on global culture.
The Education Web Guide team were particularly impressed by the quality and educational content (of the New Internationalist magazine)
Appreciate your attention to detail and as always regard NI as one of the best sources of info on social-welfare, justice and environmental issues on a global scale. Keeps it all in perspective, which becomes increasingly harder to do in the info-overload age!
A little about Global Mamas: Global Mamas is a Fair Trade cooperative in Ghana, West Africa, supporting the sustainable development of women artisans producing fair trade products
New Internationalist Australia is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization, which means we have to stock a percentage of Fair Trade products, and also adhere to Fair Trade practices ourselves. Great for supporting producers rights, and also for our staff.
Sign-up for our free monthly email newsletter. We'll update you on new products that have just arrived and sales items.